To rent the Hall of America, complete the form below and/or contact:
Stacie Kiely – Rental Coordinator
Completing the above form begins the process. All rental requests are subject to approval by the lodge and a written, signed agreement. Please review and understand the banquet policies outlined below.
Hall Rental Fee (4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
$500 – 1-100 guests
$600 – 101-200 guests
Hall Rental Fee (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
$250 – 1-100 guests
$350 – 101-200 guests
$150 – Cleaning Fee
Morning rentals are available in some instances. Please inquire with a booking representative with any questions.
BEVERAGE SERVICE OPTIONS:
4-Hour Open Bar Packages ($100 bartender fee):
$17/person Beer, Wine, and Soda Bar
$20/person Call Bar
$25/person Premium Bar
5-Hour Open Bar Packages ($125 bartender fee):
$20/person Beer, Wine, and Soda Bar
$25/person Call Bar
$30/person Premium Bar
$25/hour bartender fee
In lieu of a tip jar, all bar packages incur a 20% service charge, which will be paid to the bartender as gratuity.
- All events must be approved on the house floor during a regular lodge meeting.
- Only an Elk in good standing will be permitted to rent the hall.
- A $200 deposit is required to confirm and hold the date of the event. The date will only be held upon receipt of said deposit.
- The remainder of the hall rental fee is due in full 30 days prior to event date.
- The $200 deposit is refundable until 30 days prior to the event.
- Failure to pay the hall rental fee in full 30 days prior to the date of the event may result in loss of deposit and cancellation of event.
- Final payment for bartender and cleaning fees will be due at the conclusion of the event.
CATERING AND OTHER OUTSIDE VENDORS:
- The lodge does not have a kitchen and does not provide catering services. Renter may hire the caterer of their choice provided they comply with lodge insurance requirements.
- No outside alcoholic beverages may be consumed on Lodge premises unless proper corkage fees and protocol are followed. Please contact your booking representative for more information if necessary.
- The lodge will not provide any plates, cutlery, napkins, or paper towels to caterers. Caterers need to provide these items along with the food.
- All outside vendors are required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance which lists St. Louis Elks Lodge #9 as an additional insured.
- Final guest count must be determined 10 days prior to event.
- Decorations are permitted so long as no damage is done to the lodge property. No nails, hooks, or tape is to be used on the walls, windows, or ceiling.
- No glitter, confetti, rice, birdseed, etc. is permitted to be used on premises.
- Renter must remove all decorations at the conclusion of the event unless prior arrangements have been made.
- In accordance with Grand Lodge guidelines, the renter is responsible for their guests’ conduct on Lodge premises.
- The renter/sponsoring Elk must be present for the entire event and remain until all non-member guests have left the property.
- Any conduct unbecoming an Elk will not be tolerated and will be considered a violation of House and/or Grand Lodge rules.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE:
- St. Louis Elks Lodge #9 holds the renter/sponsoring Elk completely responsible for any damages to persons and property.
- The Lodge is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged while on the premises.
- The renter agrees not to carry on or engage in any illegal activities.
- The Lodge reserves the right to change fees and prices at any time without prior notice unless guaranteed in writing.