Memberships – Costs
- $300 – Family Membership
- $150 – Couple
- $75 – Individual
- $50 – Senior(65+
Memberships – Rules
- Lodge Office hours as of June 16, 2020, are 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. If there is an issue with your pool or Lodge membership please proceed to the Office as pool staff is unable to assist in these matters.
- New! Pay your pool dues online to avoid any delay. We will be provided with updated lists of paid Members, so if you pay online you will be ready to go. If you have further questions about this please contact the Lodge Office.
- To avoid being denied entry please have your dues paid at least one week in advance to allow the Office time to prepare and log your entry card. As referenced above, if you do not have your card and it is not located in the pool card box maintained by pool staff you will be denied entry
- Pool hours are: closed Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays open from 12:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m., Fridays from 12:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Saturdays from 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., and Sundays from 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- The pool will close daily between 3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. This thirty minute window will permit staff to perform required cleaning of pool equipment/furniture and the restrooms. While you do not have to go home during this cleaning period you will be required to leave the pool deck and reenter through the designated entrance.
- Social distance rules are in effect, meaning you must maintain six feet of distance between you and someone not in your family or group at all times.
- The check-in for the pool has been moved to the south entrance of the east patio which will be clearly marked. Exit for the pool is the pool gate. Those are one way only and must be used as directed.
- We are limited to 47 bathers, meaning those in the pool, at any one time, with a total cap of people on the pool deck as our square footage will allow accounting for six foot intervals. This will be enforced by our Certified Pool Operator.
- There will be no admittance to the pool deck without a pool membership card or, alternatively, a pool card generated by the Office and stored in the pool card box with the paid in full designation.
- Guests are not permitted for the immediate future; Members only. This will be revisited as the County adjusts its requirements. (*This rule was lifted in mid July*).
- The diving board is closed for this season as it is no longer in usable condition (*Replacement diving board to be installed in early August*).
- Concession stand will be open! We will have a limited menu available. Due to the circumstances we are also implementing a $10.00 food fee, which will permit you to bring outside food to the pool.
- The concession stand in addition to soft drinks will also be serving beer (Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Michelob Ultra, Corona Premier, Miller Light) and hard seltzers. If you want to bring your own wine there will be a $10.00 corkage fee, but any bottle must be emptied into a non-glass container. Glass is strictly prohibited on the pool deck.
- Due to health concerns regarding COVID-19 we will not have a Lost and Found this season.
- Any personal property left after the pool closes for the day will be considered abandoned and thrown away.
- Neither the Lodge or the Pool Committee are responsible for any damage done to clothing or bathing suits that may result from contact due to the use of required cleaning solutions.
- It is strictly prohibited to move pool deck furniture without express permission from pool staff. We recommend bringing your own chair.
- Personal flotation devices (including life jackets) and rafts are permitted, but as noted above there will be no lost and found.
- We realize there are a lot of changes, but despite this we are going to have an amazing pool season and look forward to enjoying it with you! If you have any comments or questions please direct them to:
Pool Committee Chair
- Closed Mondays
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays – 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays – 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays – 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sundays 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- There will be a limited menu at our concession stand and plenty to drink.
- $3.00 – Burger
- $3.50 – Cheese Burger
- $3.00 – 6″ Hot Dog
- $5.00 – 12″ Hot Dog
- $3.00 – Chicken Strips
- $3.00 – Nachos
- $6.50 – Pizza (Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni)
- $3.50 – Turkey Burger
- $3.00 – Pretzel
- $3.00 – Fries
- $0.50 – Chips
- $0.75 – Cookies
- $0.25 – Fruit Snacks
- $2.00 – Drumstick
- $0.25 – Freezer Pop
- $1.50 – Gatorade
- $1.00 – Can Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr, Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper)
- $0.50 – Capri Suns
- $1.00 – Bottled Water
- $13.00 – Domestics
- $16.00 – Premium
- $14.50 – Split (3 Premiums / Domistics)
- $18.75 – Seltzer Bucket
- $2.50 – Bud Light
- $2.50 – Bud Select
- $2.50 – Budweiser
- $3.00 – Michelob Ultra
- $3.00 – Miller Lite
- $3.00 – Corona Premier
- $3.00 – Bud Light Lime
- $3.75 – Truly Seltzers (Black Cherry, Wild Berry, Blueberry, Blueberry Lime, , Orange, Lime, Grapefruit, Lemon)
- $0.25 – Airhead
- $2.00 – Airhead Extreme
- $1.25 – Pushpop
- $0.50 – Ring Pop
- $1.75 – Swedish Fish
- $0.75 – Sour Patch Kids
- $1.25 – Skittles
- $1.75 – M & M’s
- $1.75 – Peanut M & M’s
Need to pay your Dues? CLICK HERE